Monday, June 24, 2013

Chevron pattern dishcloth


Everyone now days is using the chevron pattern on everything!!! I made my own pattern for a dishcloth. I wish I had used a solid color. It is hard to see the pattern with a variegated yarn. The yarn is cotton and the brand is Lily Sugar n' Cream. I like this yarn a lot. It is the regular yarn I use. It stays together well and doesn't fray easily.


I just used a series of purl and knits to create the pattern. I am in the process of writing the pattern for this cloth. Again, I recommend that you use a plan color of yarn for this pattern so that you can see it when it is all done!

Are there other items that you are nervous to knit?? I can do socks, dishcloths, scarfs, hand warmers, neck warmers, and hats.. but I have never tried a sweater... so I have decided to start working on a baby sweater.. LOL you have to start somewhere! I will keep you updated with my progress on it!

Happy crafting!
S.

No comments: