Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baby sweater... intimidating

So I said yesterday that I wanted to start working on patterns that I find more challenging.. like knitting a sweater. I have decided that I am going to do a baby sweater! I have started it ... but I am still nervous. I am using Patons Classic Wool and the color is Pumpkin.

The pattern I am using is in the book itty-bitty nursery by Susan B. Anderson


There are a ton of great patterns in this book! Mine copy from the library has a ton of post its on pages. I guess I better get to Amazon and find a copy for myself! The patterns are easy to read, and there are explanations in the book for every stitch or abbreviation.

Start something today that you are nervous or scared to do! It just may be the best thing for you!

Happy crafting!
S.

1 comment:

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!