Friday, October 15, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 51

Hello Everyone!

I just finished this project last night and decided that I would try to show if off using My Digital Studio.. What do you think???

Here is the Challenge:



Here is my entry:



** All Supplies Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted. **
Supplies: Basic Black ink, Crumb Cake ink, So Saffron ink, Marina Mist CS, So Saffron CS, Basic Black CS, Whisper White CS, Black Ribbon

For more inspiration with these color check out Stacey's Stampin Stage!

Thanks and have a great day!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Wonderful stamping, and I love that fantastic striped ribbon! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

Stacey Schafer said...

so pretty! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Tippietoes said...

Christina: OMGOSH I love your stuff! I just bookmarked your site today!

Stacey: Thanks so much for giving me such great inspiration! :)

Nancy K said...

Love this card Steph! The color combo and the layout are great!
I like your blog setup too -looks good & festive!