Monday, October 4, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 50...

Here is the challenge:



Here is my entry:



Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Trendy Trees
Ink: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Scallop edge border punch.

Hope you all like this card! I love doing the challenges so that I can get my creative juices flowing! :)

Thanks for looking!!! :)

Updated 10/6/10 : GAHHHH I forgot to link back to challenge's website!!!! Click here to see more cards with the same colors! I'm sure you will get a ton of inspiration! :)

4 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

I love your take on the challenge!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lolvey card! That image is one of my favorites. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

Stacey Schafer said...

pretty card! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!
please include a link back to the challenge in your posting:)

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card!!! This SU Set is perfect with the Curtain Call fall colors...thank you for joining us!!! Hugs ~S~