Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stamp Camp!!!

I have a stamp camp coming up this weekend! She will have 16 people there!!! I am soo excited to share with them what I have come up with! I hope they will like what I have.. Here is a little preview of some of the projects we will be doing! :)


I love making my own patterned paper!!! I also love using a little Basic Black in a project! This whole project uses the new In Colors!!! Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, and Poppy Parade! I am loving the Pear Pizzazz.. I am sort of addicted to GREENS!!! :)

I love doing a simple card. Just easy and to the point! I love that this card makes me feel peaceful! The colors used are: Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke. (One of my favorite color combos!)

I will upload more pics of Saturday's cards tomorrow! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

grammie jackie said...

These are great cards, and perfect for a stamp camp.
I really like to make patterned paper too. It really goes so well with the card it's made for.