Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hostess Gifts???

I searched and searched the internet for suitable hostess gifts... and I couldn't find very much. I started playing with my Big Shot and this is one thing that I came up with!!! Hope you like it! I used the Big Shot tags die and some patterned paper and notebook paper for the inside!
















Leave a comment and let me know what you think! ALSO!!! I need some ideas for more hostess gifts... AND some incentive gifts!

Thanks all and have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

Love this! Such a cute idea -I love little write-upons that I can stick in my purse.
How about card candy? I've always wanted to try it, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

grammie jackie said...

This is so very clever and unique. Your hostess will love it.