Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Cards :)

Take a look! Let me know what you think! :)




This card I punched out 2 circle scallop punches out of Very vanilla CS AFTER I stamped the medallion image from the stamp set Artistic Etchings in Ruby Red ink. Then crumbled up the punched images until they are very soft. Smoothed them out and put a brad in the middle. :)
Just an easy Christmas card using the Big Shot and the stamp set Tree Trimmings. Colors I used are Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, and Old Olive. :)

I am going to start upl0ading more and more cards. I am working on getting a ton of examples for my stamp camps.

Thanks for looking everyone! :) Have a great week!

2 comments:

grammie jackie said...

I think they're great. Your flower really looks like more than just 2 layers...it's so fluffy. I love the flat bow on your Christmas card, and the texturing is a good finish.

Grammie loves your cards and you!

Tippietoes said...

You are so nice to me!!!!!
Thanks for the love! :)