Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I just went and did it!!! LOL

Ok.. So I never realized how much work goes into working at a High School.. PHEW I am so tired! Monday worked 12 hours... yesterday 8.5 and today 11 hrs. AHHH !!!! I can't wait for school to start so we all can relax a little!

The best part of my day today was:

- I purchased the My Digital Studio from Stampin' UP with my discount for recruiting...( a convention perk)
AND
- I finally gave in and purchased the BIG SHOT! I am such a nerd... I don't even know if I ordered what I really need! LOL Any help would be lovely! I am open to samples.. or just tips! :) I have been debating getting it since last years convention!!! I should have bought it then when there was a discount.. but oh well! LOL :)

Well I am off to bed to prepare to put in another 10-12 hours and present tomorrow in our Learning Improvment Day... (LIDay)

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Sharlene said...

YAY! I'm so proud of you. You're going to love the big shot. Just let me know if you need help with anything :o)