Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Biggest Loser

Wow.. What a great new season! I love this show! I can't say enough about it! I just wish that all of the contestants could stay and just lose out on the money prize at the end. Each and everyone of them could use the time there..

Ok...Enough of that.

I am having my first shoebox swap with my customers on Saturday night! YEAH!!! :) I hope they enjoy it! I want people to use the stuff they buy! We are in hard times and sometimes creativity can help with the stress! :) YEAH!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! That's a really fantastic idea. It's good to have them showing each other and you what they can do...a self-esteem booster.

I agree with you about The Biggest Loser. I thought that especially on the first week the person who would be sent home should get one more week to stay above the line.

Jackie

Sharlene said...

Hey, I want to hear how it went. I'm sure they all had lots of fun. How are you liking your Big Shot too?