Monday, August 4, 2008

First Post

Here it is!!! Here is my first blog post!!!

Just got back from Stampin' Up! Convention!!!!! WOW it was awesome! I loved every minute of it... EXCEPT!!!!!! it was so hot I felt like my skin was melting off of my face and body! :( LOL ..

The boys decided to come with me... and we drove.. it was miserable! 14 hours in the car each way. Thankfully my parents live almost half way in-between... so we were able to stop and crash there and they fed us! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM gotta love that!

My swap card was very simple and easy to make.. I love simple cards.. Everything I used to make this card was from Stampin' Up! Feel Free to use this idea or change it!




















I am going to post some of my daily life.. but also some card ideas and swaps! Hope you like them! feel free to comment!

No comments: