Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back to work

Boy do I wish I was still on vacation! I did not want to wake up today and go to work! UGGGGGGG!!!!!! Not to mention... Nicco woke me up at 2:30am screaming for me because he was sick... and had a high fever! He still has a little one today, but I gave him some meds, and made him take a cool bath. I think that he is starting to cool down a little. Work was... well, hard! I am so over working for a living! LOL

Here are some pics of our vacation to Convention! :)


we were just starting our trip and pretty happy! (for now!)

They got to hang with their cousins!!!!

This is the view from the place we stayed for the first week! They had so much fun swimming and playing and being CRAZY~!

That is all for tonight! more card pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sharlene said...

Hey...look at you! Your boys are too cute! Like your blog, I'll add your link to my list so I can spy on you :o) ha ha!