Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pics of my trip :)

First we went to the Vortex in OR.. There are a lot of neat things about this place.. I can't do it justice.. You need to visit the website.. I posted the website in a previous post.


Here are the kids in front of the old shack that fell down the mountain in a landslide. it is pretty cool! There is only one level spot once you get inside.

In this pic the lady is balancing a normal broom inside the cabin. IT IS UNREAL!!!!!! I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it.

Then we went and swam in one of the rivers near by the place we were staying.

Then we went to Crater Lake, OR.. It is so beautiful.. One picture cannot show you how blue the water really is!!!! It is amazing! :)

Here are a couple of my fav shots of it :)

Add Image
WOW!!! Long post! Sorry! LOL I hope you all are having a great summer! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great. I think that they capture the feeling of a really good vacation. I want to go!

Jackie

Nancy K said...

So cool! I would really like to check out Crater Lake -we flew over it once and the kids thought it was very cool. I'll have to get some tips from you before we go, eventually! :)